This accessibility statement applies to stonehamlanesurgery.co.uk
This website is run by Stoneham Lane Surgery. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible is this website?
We are confident that the majority of the website is accessible. For example:
- the text will reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you can modify the line height or spacing of text using the accessibility widget.
- All PDF documents on the website should be modern enough to be fully accessible to screen reader software
- All content should be accessible using keyboard control (via the accessibility widget)
- you can skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email SOCCG.email@example.com
- call 02380 555776
- Write to The Practice Manager, Stoneham Lane Surgery, City Gateway, Parkville Road, Southampton, SO162JA
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 7 days.
If you cannot view the map on our ‘how to find us’ page, call or email us for directions.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact our practice manager, Sue Roman, using the contact details above.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person
We provide a text relay service for people who are D/deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment.
Our reception desk has an audio induction loop, or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
Please visit our “how to find us” page for more information.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Stoneham Lane Surgery is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.